Sunday, October 9, 2016

Dandenong Market







Sunday, October 9th.
The weather wasn't looking very promising today and was very blustery and cool, so I decided to stay local and visit the Dandenong Market. I had heard about this market from a couple of teachers at school. It took about 40 minutes to drive there but, when I arrived I readily found free parking. The market was (happily) indoors, because it was getting more windy and stormy. There was a clothing, shoes and other stuff area and another for fruit and vegetables. There was also a meat market and an area of little fast foods kiosks. I spent a couple of hours wandering around checking it out. I bought some fresh berries had lunch and left.

After dinner I decided to go for a swim at the pool where the kids have been swimming. I paid four dollars at the parking metre and went in. I had a great swim. It is quite different swimming in a 50 metre pool rather than the 25 metre pool at my club. When I went out I found that my parking ticket was on the floor of my car and there was a parking ticket on my windshield. I was upset that the ticket must have blown off the dash when I closed the door but, I was really upset when I saw the ticket. It was for $88!!! Needless to say on Monday I sent my stub and their ticket by mail to the issuing office.

No comments:

Post a Comment